- Adopted new Mission, Vision and Strategic Direction
- The first HIE in the nation to provide Veterans Affairs clinicians with secure access to an HIE Portal.
- Integrated MaineCare(Medicaid) claims data into our Analytics & Reporting tool
- HealthInfoNet’s online training site, HealthInfoNet Academy launches
- Awarded $200,000 grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for the Maine Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) Project making HIN one of the first HIEs to combine social determinant and clinical data to improve patient outcomes and reduce hospital admissions.
- Employee Count: 26
- Hospitals and ambulatory sites connected: 571
- 2016 HealthInfoNet Operational goals: financial performance, integration, sustainability, public policy and utilization.
- DASH Project deliverables: incorporate social determinant data in the HIE and Analytics and Reporting tool
- Implement population health measure reporting structure
- Engage pharmacy and payers as participants of HIN
- Begin investing in advanced IT infrastructure to support health reform changes statewide