Analytics and Reporting
HealthInfoNet’s analytics and reporting service uses real-time clinical data from across the care continuum to help providers drive quality and cost improvements, manage risk and population health, and inform operational decision making.
- Better target care for patients with chronic disease to prevent complications and hospitalizations.
- Identify your patients most at risk for future utilization and help them avoid unnecessary ER and hospital visits, tests and procedures.
- Use real time data to identify quality measure gaps to put performance improvement plans in place quicker.
- Determine if the organization is hitting market share targets for key service lines. Volume improvements in areas below target can generate more revenue and decrease cost per unit.
- Better identify areas that are not hitting key performance measures.
- Prevent unnecessary visits for high cost and repeat services. This can lead to lower out of pocket costs for patients and avoidance of penalties for readmissions and repeat tests and procedures.
- Identify and reduce higher than expected hospital lengths of stay.
The service is offered in partnership with HBI Solutions of Palo Alto, CA, and available by subscription to current HIE participants who share patient data into the system.
It includes the following modules.
- Hospital Performance: Compare actual to target performance for key performance indicators (KPI) using case mix and severity adjusted targets, including statewide norms.
- Volume and Market Share: Use real time data to track and trend volumes and market share by service area, disease, payer and patient demographics.
- Population Risk: Use real time clinical data to identify populations and individuals most at risk for future high costs, inpatient admissions, and emergency room visits.
- 30-Day Readmission Risk: Use real time clinical data to identify inpatient encounters most at risk for 30-day readmissions.
- Variation Management: Understand resource variation by disease and cost category (length of stay, laboratory, radiology, etc…) to reduce unnecessary practice variation.
For more information and to request a demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org