The 2017 Impact Report outlines HIN’s recorded growth in usage and connections and the real impact that HealthInfoNet has provided for our partners in Behavioral Health, Community and Public Health, and Medicaid while highlighting changes we have made in how we deliver our data and train end-users.
HealthInfoNet is pleased to announce that Nona O. Boyink will serve as the Chair of the HealthInfoNet Board of Directors. Nona previously served on the Board from 2006-2014 and served as Chair, Secretary and At-Large Officer. More about Nona Nona O. Boyink retired from her position as Senior Vice President of MaineGeneral Health and President…
Congratulations to our Board Member Kyle Johnson, Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Eastern Maine Health System, for being named to Health Data Management Top 50 Healthcare IT Experts list.
- First in the Nation: Clinicians at the VA Maine Healthcare System Access the HIE
- Usage of HIE Sets New Record Highs
- Real-Time Analytics Expands
- First Behavioral Health Facility Connects with HIE
- Patients Piloting Access to HIN Record
- New HealthInfoNet Board Members
- HIN Managment Changes