At HealthInfoNet, we’re committed to providing our clients and their end-user communities with the tools and resources necessary to help inform and improve their clinical workflows and operational decision-making. Since our inception, our Clinical Education and Customer Support teams have provided comprehensive support of HealthInfoNet’s products and services in an effort to create lasting system-wide improvement in the value of patient care – from resolving support requests and responding to general questions and feedback, to training on existing and new product features and functionality.
By establishing a new participant engagement strategy, HealthInfoNet is building on its record of reliable service by formalizing an educational platform already known by many of our clients, end-users, and other important stakeholders. Our new strategy is a three-pronged approach:
- Expert Series – To share expertise on industry standards, best practices, policy updates, and other market trends and knowledge
- Education Series – To provide consistent education and training opportunities to ensure the maximum utility and value of available tools and data
- Collaboration Series – To receive feedback, questions, and comments on new products and services prior to their broader release to ensure end-user buy-in
Through collaborative webinars, our team is excited to enhance the knowledge base of our clients and their end-user communities by sharing technical know-how, lessons learned, use cases, tips and tricks, and more that can assist in their interactions with our data and solutions. The goal of our new participant engagement strategy is to build an end-user community equipped with the appropriate expertise and skill sets to best navigate the care continuum through the application of timely and actionable information.
Details regarding upcoming sessions are available on our website here and are open to our clients and their end users for early registration:
- January 8 – Clinical Portal System Overview & Demonstration [Education Series]
- January 29 – Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Data Sharing Workgroup Recommendations [Expert Series]
- February 26 – Clinical Portal Notification Services Overview [Education Series]
- March 25 – Clinical Portal User Focus Group [Collaboration Series]
If you have suggestions for additional topics of interest for our clients and their end-user communities, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming meeting!