As we look ahead to our Spring 2020 webinar series schedule, HealthInfoNet is excited to continue to enhance the knowledge base of our clients and their end-user communities by sharing technical know-how, lessons learned, use cases, tips and tricks, and more information that can assist in their interactions with our data and solutions.
Details regarding our upcoming webinars, including early registration for the events, are now available:
- Qualidigm Webinar: Ongoing Challenges with Medication-Assisted Treatment & Recovery during this Public Health Emergency (April 29, 2020)
- Building a Robust HIE Resource: An Overview of HealthInfoNet’s Connections & Processes (May 27, 2020)
- Exploring the Clinical Portal’s Help Desk & Auditor User Roles (June 24, 2020)
While you wait for our next webinar, view recordings and relevant materials from our Winter 2020 programs:
- Clinical Portal System Overview & Demonstration (January 8, 2020)
- Substance Use Disorder Data-Sharing Workgroup Recommendations (January 29, 2020)
- Clinical Portal Notification Services Overview & Demonstration (February 26, 2020)
If you have suggestions for additional topics of interest for our clients and their end-user communities, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming meeting!