“To adapt and advance as clinical workflows and needs change across the care continuum” is a core objective of HealthInfoNet’s in the work that we do every day. If we aren’t staying informed and up to date with the ever-evolving needs of our participants and their end users, we’re missing the mark.
Over the past several months since the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way in which we have traditionally engaged and communicated with our partners, we’ve started to rethink how we can continue to adapt and advance our education and outreach efforts.
What’s resulted is the redesign of our HealthInfoNet Academy platform, a website that enables online-based learning of the data, tools, and resources offered by the statewide Health Information Exchange (HIE) and curated by the familiar voices of our Clinical Education team.
There are five (5) key components to the HealthInfoNet Academy platform:
- Courses – We’re building a repository of robust video- and text-based courses that end users can explore at their leisure to learn more about our applications and processes in greater detail. Certain courses even offer Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) credits.
- Clips – Sometimes end users just need a quick answer to resolve a challenge that has been blocking their workflows. That’s why our team has curated brief, 1-2 minute video use cases and tutorials describing lessons learned and tips and tricks on how to more effectively use the HIE.
- Webinars – On a monthly basis, our team, expert in clinical data sources, workflows and best practices, and analytic and reporting methods, provide webinars to support adoption and expansion of our products and services. End users can find a complete listing of our recordings for independent perusing and register for upcoming events.
- Supporting Documentation – Sometimes all end users need is a printed user guide, technical appendix, slide deck, or informational one-pager by their side to feel confident in using our data and systems. That’s why we’ve poured our know-how into takeaway resources.
- Help & Support – We know that, at the end of the day, a person-to-person conversation is what makes the difference. Our Clinical Educators are always available for one-on-one touchpoints. And to be flexible, we also offer open Office Hours on the first and third Wednesdays of every month between 8:00-8:30am, 12:00-12:30pm, and 6:00-6:30pm. (Note: Zoom links provided are valid through December 2020 Office Hours.)
We hope our participants and their end users enjoy our new web-based resources and support services and reach out directly to us (email@example.com) with any questions, feedback, or concerns. We are also offering a webinar, “Exploring the HealthInfoNet Academy Platform to Gain Key Insights,” on November 19 from 12-1PM with more information. We’re here to provide support and look forward to continued conversations and collaborations.