As we look ahead to our Summer 2020 webinar series schedule, HealthInfoNet is excited to continue to enhance the knowledge base of our clients and their end-user communities by sharing technical know-how, lessons learned, use cases, tips and tricks, and more that can assist in their interactions with our data and solutions.
Details regarding upcoming sessions are now available and open to our clients and their end users for early registration:
- Accessing HealthInfoNet “HINcontext” to Users’ EHR Systems: Integrating the HIE Within Existing Clinical Workflows (July 29, 2020)
- Using HealthInfoNet to Support Behavioral Health Use Cases & Interventions (August 19, 2020)
- Viewing Patients’ PMP Information through HealthInfoNet (September 23, 2020)
To view the recordings and relevant materials from each of our Spring 2020 webinar series programs, click on the links below:
- Leveraging HIE Data and tools to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic (May 27, 2020)
- Exploring the Clinical Portal’s Help Desk & Auditor User Roles (June 24, 2020)
If you have suggestions for additional topics of interest for our clients and their end-user communities, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming meeting!