As we look ahead to our Fall 2020 webinar series schedule, HealthInfoNet is excited to continue to enhance the knowledge base of our participants and their end-user communities by sharing technical know-how, lessons learned, use cases, tips and tricks, and more that can assist in their interactions with our data and solutions.
Details regarding upcoming sessions are now available on our website here and are open to our participants and their end users for early registration:
- Using HealthInfoNet to Support Long-Term Care Use Cases & Interventions (October 28, 2020)
- Exploring the HealthInfoNet Academy Platform to Gain Key Insights (November 19, 2020)
- Making Informed Decisions with HealthInfoNet’s COVID-19 Reporting (December 17, 2020)
To view the recordings and relevant materials from each of our Summer 2020 webinar series programs, click on the links below:
- Accessing HealthInfoNet “InContext” to Users’ EHR Systems: Integrating the HIE Within Existing Clinical Workflows) (July 29, 2020)
- Using HealthInfoNet to Support Behavioral Health Use Cases & Interventions (August 26, 2020)
If you have suggestions for additional topics of interest for our participants and their end-user communities, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming meeting!